Cove Cuisine Main Dishes
||Salmon with Rosemary & Capers
Salmon with Rosemary & Capers. Moist, quick, and flavorful!
Prep Time: 20 min ~ Cook Time: 3 min ~ Servings: 1
- 4 fresh Salmon Filets 6oz
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, freshly chopped
- 8 slices Lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Marsala Wine
- 4 teaspoons Capers
- 4 sheets of Aluminum Foil
- Brush the top and bottom of the salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Top each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up the salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in foil packets.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts