Cove Cuisine Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Seven-Layer Taco Dip
Seven-Layer Taco Dip. Seven Layers of flavor…be careful, it’s addictive!
Prep Time: 30 min ~ Cook Time: 0 min ~ Servings: 6-8
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning Mix
- 16 ounces of Refried Beans
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 16 ounces Pace Salsa, Med
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- 1 large Bell Pepper, Green chopped
- 1 bunch of Green Onions, chopped
- 1 head of Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 6 ounces Black Olives, sliced
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large ( 9 x 13 ) serving platter.
- Drain the Salsa well
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions, and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts