A Cove Cuisine Beverage
||Sangria South Beach Style
Sangria South Beach Style. You can’t beat the refreshing combination of citrus ad sweet red wine on a warm afternoon or evening!
Prep Time: 10 min ~ Cook Time: 0 min ~ Servings: 6
- 24 ounces Dry Red Wine
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 4 wholes Cinnamon Sticks 2″
- 1 cup Orange Juice, Fresh
- 1 fresh Orange, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh Lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh Star Fruit, thinly sliced ( optional )
- 1 fresh Mango, diced
- 16 ounces of Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- Combine the wine, brown sugar, and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in orange juice, fruits, and brandy.
- Stir in club soda just before serving.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts