Cove Cuisine Salads & Sides
Tarragon Chicken Salad
Tarragon Chicken Salad. The flavored grilled chicken adds a great level of flavor, topped off with fresh Tarragon!
Prep Time: 5 hr ~ Cook Time: 20 min ~ Servings: 6-8
- 1 1/2 pound Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Grapes, halved
- 1/5 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons Tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chives, chopped
- Cut 3″ cuttings from a tarragon plant and skewer through the chicken breasts ( or slice the chicken breast almost in half and place the tarragon inside. Let sit for a few hours or overnight.
- Grill the chicken until done and cut it into small pieces and combine it with the rest of the ingredients and chill.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts