A Cove Cuisine Dessert
Pecan Pie. What could you not like about the taste of toasted pecans in a luscious pie!
Prep Time: 10 min ~ Cook Time: 60 min ~ Servings: 6-8
- 3 larges Fresh eggs
- 1 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Buttered, softened
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 whole Unbaked, homemade or commercial pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the pie crust by placing it into an ungreased, regular 9-inch glass pie plate and fluting the edges.
- Whisk the eggs together, then whisk in the sugar. Stir in the Karo syrup and the softened butter; mix well. Add the flour and the vanilla; combine well and add the pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for about 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Shield the outside edges of the pie with a pie shield or aluminum foil about halfway through cooking to prevent over-browning.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts