Cove Cuisine Breads & Bakery
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies. Easy to make and easy to eat!
Prep Time: 3 hr 30 min ~ Cook Time: 10 min ~ Servings: 5-10
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Beat the butter until creamy, 2 minutes. Add the sugars, and beat for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients—the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt—in a separate bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the sugar-butter mixture.
- Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Shape the dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place the balls of dough about 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in a crisscross pattern with a fork.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) until light brown, about 9 to 10 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on their baking sheets for a minute. After a minute, transfer the cookies to a rack to cool completely.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts