Cove Cuisine Main Dishes
||Cast Iron Grouper
Cast Iron Grouper. Delicious, flaky grouper paired with veggies and seasoned with a kick!
Prep Time: 25 min ~ Cook Time: 15 min ~ Servings: 2
- 1 pound Grouper filet
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Oregano infused Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 sprigs Thyme, fresh
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Red Onion, diced
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Place a cast iron skillet in the oven and preheat to 425°
- Add 1 tbsp oil to a skillet and saute the tomatoes, peppers onions, and garlic, without burning the garlic
- Mix together oil, garlic, seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush the fish generously with mixture and place in a hot skillet (be careful and don’t forget to use an oven mitt!!).
- Place skillet and fish back into the oven. Cook for about 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, add the sautéed vegetables to the top of the fish and cook for approximately 5 minutes until the fish is translucent and flaky.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Jellies and Jams ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts