Cove Cuisine Main Dishes
||Pasta & Pesto Clam Sauce
Pasta & Pesto Clam Sauce. Homemade Basil Pesto adds a great touch to this clam sauce!
Prep Time: 20 min ~ Cook Time: 12 min ~ Servings: 4
- 13 ounces Minced clams, with juice
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Garlic infused Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons Fresh Parsley
- 8 ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. It is easy to overcook the Angel Hair Pasta!
- Combine clams with juice, butter, oil, minced garlic, pepper, white wine, and pesto in a medium skillet. Heat over medium-high, stirring often, to reduce liquid by half.
- Drain the pasta, and pour the clam mixture over the past, sprinkle with Parsley and Parmesan, and serve warm with rustic bread.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Jellies and Jams ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts