Cove Cuisine Healing Tonics
Turmeric Smoothie. Turmeric has a slightly bitter taste, but by blending it with sweet fruit, you won’t even notice it in your smoothie!
Prep Time: 10 min ~ Cook Time: 0 min ~ Servings: 1
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Mango or Pineapple chunks
- 1 whole Banana, fresh
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- Add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- This recipe is best consumed in the morning on an empty stomach. Not only will it increase your energy for the first half of the day, but it will clear your mind and infuse your body with some of the most powerful antioxidants in the world. Now that’s a great breakfast idea!
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts