Cove Cuisine Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Guacamole. This avocado-based dip is easy to make, delicious to eat, and usually disappears quickly!
Prep Time: 1 hr 20 min ~ Cook Time: 0 min ~ Servings: 4-6
- 4 fresh Ripe Avocados
- 2 wholes Limes, juiced
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of Cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 wholes Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash of Crystal Hot Sauce
- 1 to taste Salt & Pepper
- Halve and pit the avocados; with a spoon scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them a bit chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything gently together to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap right on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn’t brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts