A Cove Cuisine Bakery & Dessert
Florida Blueberry Cobbler
Florida Blueberry Cobbler. Don’t forget the ice cream when you serve this delicious warm cobbler!
Prep Time: 15 min ~ Cook Time: 45 min ~ Servings: 6-8
- 3/4 stick Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Whole Milk
- 2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 gallon Ice Cream
- Melt butter in a deep dish baking container.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, 1 cup sugar, and milk. Pour this mixture on top of the melted butter.
- Wash berries and mix with remaining 3/4 cup sugar. Pour on top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done, about 45 minutes, Serve with Ice cream
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts