Cove Cuisine Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Cucumber Dipping Sauce
Cucumber Dipping Sauce. Creamy and cool, great with chips, bread, veggies, and meats!
Prep Time: 1 hr 15 min ~ Cook Time: 0 min ~ Servings: 6-8
- 1 pound Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Peel the cucumber, cut it in half, then scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Chop the cucumber into small chunks sprinkle with kosher salt, then let stand for at least 10 minutes to drain away excess water.
- When the cucumber is ready, add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth in a blender.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts