Cove Cuisine Breads & Bakery
||Blueberry Pound Cake Muffins
Blueberry Pound Cake Muffins, these go quickly!
Prep Time: 20 min ~ Cook Time: 25 min ~ Servings: 6-8
- 8 tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 10 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. Foil liners work best.
- Beat together: butter, sugar, and zest. Once blended well, add eggs, one at a time. Beat in cream.
- Add flour ONLY UNTIL COMBINED.
- Gently stir in blueberries, OR use frozen and drop them into muffins – it works well because you can sprinkle them into muffins individually and not make the batter turn all blue!
- Do not overfill the muffin liners with batter.
- You can bake in a 9×5 loaf pan rather than a muffin tin. Bake until a toothpick test shows clean or about 25 minutes.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Jellies and Jams ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts