Cove Cuisine Breads & Bakery
||Baking Powder Biscuits
Baking Powder Biscuits. Simple, easy to make, and delicious…spread some Datil Pepper Jelly on top!
Prep Time: 15 min ~ Cook Time: 15 min ~ Servings: 10
- 4 cups Unbleached Flour
- 6 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 12 tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour with baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Stir milk into the mixture until the dough forms a small ball.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead several times.
- Roll with a floured rolling pin to desired thickness.
- Cut with a cutter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Jellies and Jams ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts