A Cove Cuisine Beverage
Mojito is the traditional Cuban Highball, often considered the best Rum cocktail…
Prep Time: 6 min ~ Cook Time: 5 min ~ Servings: 1 Qt
- 11/2 ounces White Rum
- 1 ounce Club Soda
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 slice Lime, sliced 1/4″
- 10 fresh ‘Herba Buena’ Spearmint leaves
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime slice into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add 2 more lime slices and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge and a sprig of mint.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts