A Cove Cuisine Appetizer
||Citrus Marinated Olives
A refreshing blend of Olives, Garlic, and Citrus along with zesty seasonings help make Citrus Marinated Olives a pleasant addition to any meal…
Prep Time: 20 min ~ Cook Time: 24 hrs ~ Servings: 6-8
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup Spanish Olives, pitted
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 medium Lemon, Zested and Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes, Dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Tarragon, Dried
- 1/4 teaspoon Curry Powder
- In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart container combine the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest and juice, red pepper flakes, tarragon, and curry powder. Add the olives and stir or shake to combine. Make sure the olives are submerged in the marinade.
- Place in the refrigerator for a day or 2 before serving.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts