A Cove Cuisine Appetizer
This is a classic Italian appetizer, Bruschetta, captures the flavors of garden-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil…
Prep Time: 15 min ~ Cook Time: 4 min ~ Servings: 4-6
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 slices French Bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons Basil Pesto
- 6 slices Roma Tomato, sliced 1/4″
- Mix butter with garlic and garlic powder.
- Spread butter mixture over bread slices.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on each piece of bread.
- Place a slice of tomato on each slice of mozzarella.
- Spread 1/2 Tbs. of Pesto over each slice of tomato.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet and bake in a 500 degree oven for 4 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle basil over top.
Appetizers ~ Beverages ~ Breads & Bakery ~ Dips, Spreads & Sauces ~ Jellies and Jams ~ Healing Tonics ~ Salads & Sides ~ Soups & Stews ~ Main Dishes ~ Desserts